No. 545, National Road No.6 Siem Reap Kingdom of Cambodia.
+855 63 963 568 / +855 63 760 168
Memoire Siem Reap Hotel is designed and developed in Khmer contemporary art concept, epitomizes the Cambodian culture and charm. The design, from facade to interior,
every corner is gracefully decorated with different art piece to mesmerize your mind in the garden of desire.
Colouring is one of the special inventiveness to form up Memoire Siem Reap Hotel,
envision offering trendiest colours of your favourite choice.
GUARANTEED: Received up to 30% Discount, Complimentary perks
Wondering where to go for the upcoming Easter Holiday? Siem Reap, Angkor, Cambodia is the best destination of all! An artistic hotel, Memoire Siem Reap, appreciated by many customers for the quality customer service, has a special package for you to enjoy more during this special holiday.
An artistic hotel, Memoire Siem Reap Hotel offers a special promotion so that you can enjoy more during your visit to Siem Reap. It is uniquely designed just for you!
It is holiday time so allow us to be your personalized assistant. Siem Reap has never been a complicated destination and our team assures the seamless experience for you. Benefit Included:
Last minute is not always pricy! Grab our FLASH-SALES NOW as it will last only 72hours from now. Benefit Included:
Memorable Experience happened when it was a proper Plan. Book your suite earlier to ensure the best selection available and enjoy many complimentary offers from us. Book Now and Stay 30 days later! Benefit Included:
At Memoire Siem Reap Hotel, we aim to provide attractive packages and activities so you can enjoy more days in the land of Angkor, Cambodia. Our Golf & Spa Hideaway package will not only allow you to relax more but also help you rebuild your physical health by working out with our wellness spa practitioner.
Treat your beloved one on this most prestigious moment of any special day at the best artistic hotel, Memoire Siem Reap Hotel, where your everlasting sweet memory will be bonded together forever!
Witness the majestic and ancient beauty of the three most popular temples of Angkor. Set foot in world-renown Angkor Wat, the most famous and best preserved of Angkor monuments. Explore Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Angkor empire including its' iconic Bayon state temple, once occupied by King Jayavarman VII. Stroll through beautiful Ta Prohm (more recently known for its feature in the movie 'Tomb Raider'), which nature is slowly reclaiming.
What a gorgeous
I stayed for seven nights and had a great experience.
- Sim and the rest of the staff are sincerely polite. Fantastic arrival.
- Your room is cleaned not just once but sometimes numerously during the day.
- Room just lovely in general.
- Help and in-house payment for touring/travel (helpful for the tuk-tuk driver for the day to go to Angkor Wat) so that there is no need to go touting about.
"'Oh come on... 'In-house', they must make a tidy profit of the drivers."
- Well they don't. Price is similar and somewhat cheaper for most things from the few places I went to cross-check. Do be the Robin Hood and tip nicely for the drivers.
- Breakfast is pragmatic. A good selection; not overly gratuitous. Fresh coffee, juice, bread, eggs, bacon and Chinese offerings.
- Great location. Tuk-Tuk drivers know the location and is well-revered.
- Seen no prostitution within or nearby that sometimes plagues this city.
- Swimming pool is (hush hush) better than their sister location.
- Clean rooms as always.
- Smiling staff.
- A cold, actually ice-cold, fridge to store water and other items. There is a mini-bar selection in there too. Guys, you would've made so much money if you put a few Mars or Kit-Kats in there.
- I couldn't hear anyone in the room next to me or in the corridor from my room.
- Mosquitos are a problem within the room. This is South-Asia and the AC will assist but it's still annoying.
- Shower-head is not that user friendly nor large at that.
- Could have more of a selection on a variety of things to do on the reception desk.
- Must go to their sister location to use the gym.
Overall, an excellent experience that I will encourage all to reside at if they are in Siem Reap. Thank you, Memoire.
In February 2019, my family and
Among other things, thanks to them, we saved hours and hours because they helped us organize our visits
Others + :
-our bedroom was very cozy and clean.
-the kids, 5 and 8, spent a long time in the swimming pool.
-the breakfast buffet was delicious, Asian and western style
We definitely recommend this hotel, which is among the top ones we have ever been to.
The main reason is the Sincere kindness (so helpful) of all the staff, they all made us feel so comfortable !!!
In this very hard world, some individuals make the difference, and they are part of them!
We enjoyed very much our 4-night stay in this hotel. Thanks to the helpful staff (special mention to Sam), we saved up a lot of time as the hotel managed the logistics for our next destination - from arranging the bus ticket to ferry boat ticket as well as advising some hotel.
The hotel is very well located, nice and cheap eating places at walking distance. Our room was cosy and very clean, with nice bathroom and good bedding.
Breakfast was good with a choice of Asian and western dishes.
We definitely recommend!
It's been my 2nd time to stay in this hotel, and the service always more than my expectation. The staff were friendly, never miss to give me smile and always help me when I need something, the room was comfy and clean and the restaurant wow I couldn't ask for more cause they always serve me with the best food.
I hope I can come again and look forward to meeting everyone here.
Where does one begin really? From the
The staff—well they are just a cut above anywhere else we have stayed, ever! Real smiles from every staff member who actually seem to enjoy their jobs.
The food was fantastic, a great mix of Khmer and western options with decent prices. The pool bar, well your beer is never empty.